Pi-Top  Electronics Superset x12 – Class Bundle
£3,459.54 Inc VAT
A Class sized bundle of Pi-top.
3 Pi-top  and foundation kits at an affordable price!
pi-top  is a new game-changing, programmable computing device that combines digital making, coding and practical projects. With pi-top , educators, students and inventors get to design, code and make anything they can imagine using one simple, easy-to-use system.
Built around the Raspberry Pi 4 the Pi-Top  boasts:
- 1.5 Ghz Quad core processor
- 4Gb DDR4 SDRAM
- USB3.0 ports
- A high performance internal battery
- Gigabit ethernit capability
- 40 GPIO pins
- Dual 4K HDMI outputs
- Pi-Tops own Raspbian based Pi-Top OS enabling use as a regular computer complete with:
- Chromium browser
- Google suite
- Photo editor, mtPaint and ImageMagic photo and image editing programs.
- Sonic Pi music tools
- Minecraft Raspberry Pi Edition
- VLC media player
- Scratch 3
- Support for 3rd Party hardware including:
- Raspberry Pi HAT architechture
- Many more…….
- Access to the Pi-Top learning environment “Further” containing:
- Teacher-Facilitated how-to-guides
- Challenges that allow students to apply their learning
- Spaces to share and organise your work.
- A line of specially designed Pi-Top  accessories including:
- Full Hd screen and Keyboard
- Rubberized protective case
- Motors and Motion kits
- Many more……
Whats in the box?
12 x Pi-top  and 12 x Electronic kits
Every Pi-Top  comes with:
- A pi-top 
- Raspberry Pi 4
- Dozens of Foundation Kit project plans on Further
- 16 GB SD card with pi-topOS
- Power Supply
- pi-top Display Cable
- HDMI Adapter
- USB Adapter
The Foundation Kit, metal ‘bento box’ comprises:
- 1 x Foundation Plate
- 1 x Sound Sensor
- 1 x Light Sensor
- 2 x Buttons
- 2 x Buzzers
- 2 x Potentiometers
- 2 x Red LEDs
- 2 x Green LEDs
- 2 x Yellow LEDs
- 1 x Ultrasonic Sensor
- 8 x LEGO® Connectors